Monday, May 7, 2012

How can I tell what kind of video card slot my computer has?

Because I am looking to update my graphics card and want to know what card I should buy.



Also the computer is an eMachines T2885.



Any help is appreciated.|||The manual will tell you what its got. If you dont have the manual, download it from the manufacturers website.|||I did some research and it looks like he has an AGP slot. So any Radeon or GeForce AGP card will be good.



Adam|||From your desktop, click on Start, Programs, Accessories, System tools, then System Info. This area will tell you everything you'll ever want to know about your system. Larry|||right click on the descktop and the last one and then advanced|||Go to "Start" then "Control Panel" Be sure you are looking at the Classic View and click on "System" Click on "Hardware" and it will show you all the hardware on your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment