Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Which Video Card Is Better For Gaming?

I've been saving up money for a new computer. I plan on building it myself. I just don't know what video card to choose. A Radeon HD 4850 or a 9800gtx?|||They are basically the same in performance but made by different gpu maker (ATI and Nvidia). If you have an intel chipset on your motherboard and with crossfire compatible, go with 4850. If you have an Nvidia Chipset with SLI compatiblitliy , go with 9800gtx+ (the + is better than the original by price and performance). These cards are tough to choose but I would choose 9800gtx+ if it`s on sale and under the HD4850`s price. HD4850 was cheaper when I got it then the gtx+, so I got that.



If you prefer single slotted cards, 4850 will be good otherwise 9800gtx+ will be better for silence and better cooling. |||HD 4850 is a better buy. They are basically the same cards and the 4850 can be overclocked better.

No comments:

Post a Comment