Sunday, May 6, 2012

What is the point of a video card?

What is the point of a video card?

I want to convince my parents to get a video card for games for me, but I do not want to tell them that I will being using it for games. What can I say to convince them to buy a better memory card?|||Tell them a video card is vital to computers nowadays. It lets you use apps more smoothly on your computer (less lag), meaning more productivity.



Some programs like Adobe needs at least a basic video card.



Even Windows Vista needs a video card with minimum 256MB RAM to give best user experience (i.e. Windows Aero).



Good luck!|||say them, i wand to design some 3D Animations. for this a graphic card is very much needed.|||A video card is used to control the graphics displayed on your monitor. If your computer doesn't have a video card but displays graphics, then you have and integrated graphics accelerator.



How to convince your parents:



1. Tell them that without a video card, your computer's lifetime will shorten and buying a new one will cost more than a video card. It also slows down your computer's speed.



2. Your computer might fry any minute.



But be sure you know how to install a video card, or else you'l get into a whole heap of trouble.|||Hey heres wht i told my sister when she bought me a video card (with my own money)

I said the computer wont display anything on screen so i need a new video card so it will work again

just disconnect the vga from the back of your pc and say it wont work so i need a new video card

Hope this helps|||You have a intel x4500? Is this for a desktop or laptop? If its a desktop you can upgrade, otherwise your out of luck. As far as DirectX 10 IGPs go the x4500 is one of the worst for gaming...You could just ask for a new card w/o giving reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment