Sunday, May 6, 2012

How do i update my video card?

I bought a new game(far cry 2) and it said i have to update my video card but i don't know how, Can you help me update it?, it's a Nvidia GeForce 6100.|||How long ago did you buy that card man, It's practically ancient. First off, as to how old it is will also tell how old the mobo is. I think because of the age of the card, the mobo would be pretty old to so really, with a lack of info, i'd say that it will probably be time to upgrade or even buy a new pc. If the mobo is as old as I think it is, it probably won't be capable of running a new card, like a Nvidia 9600 or a ATI 4850 so I think it's time to get a new mobo and graphics card. Sorry dude. Give me a little more info so I can help you out a little more.|||You need to buy a new one and install it in your system. it needs to be an Nvidia card with a model number higher than 6800. Buy one at http://www.newegg.com/Store/Category.asp… .|||Buy a new video card.

No comments:

Post a Comment