Thursday, April 26, 2012

Can I turn on the pc with the video card plugged to the power supply?

I just bought a new video card - nVidia Geforce 7300GT by Evga. The video card works, the only problem is when I plug it to the power supply my computer won't turn on. I have a 500W power supply.

please help me solve this.

Thanks|||you need a new PSU, a more powerful one,



maybe disconnectiong some of the things inside that you dont really need if you got mods and things.



take off as many USB's that you can that you dont need.



your PSU might meet the required power levels, but they loose 40% of there power output in 1-2 years.|||GEt a branded PSU. Those generic PSU's will say 500W but in reality they only got 300 or less. Branded PSU's will have a more realistic wattage.

No comments:

Post a Comment