Thursday, April 26, 2012

Is there any options to upgrade the video card that's built into the motherboard of a hp pavillion dv2000?

i really want to upgrade the video card on my hp pavillion dv2000 because its only 64 mb but everything else on the pc is good like the ram and hard drive i just need to upgrade the video card to 256mb to play better games i really dont want to have to buy a new motherboard.



any suggestions?



is there a external graphics card expansion option?



thanks!|||Sorry I'd love to do the same with my laptop, but you can't upgrade integrated graphics. I think there may be some external graphics cards in development.|||If you have a PCI X16 slot, you can put in a graphics card with up to 2GB memory|||Am afraid laptop motherboards integrated graphics cards can't be upgradable. I have never heard of a expansion GPU for laptops.

No comments:

Post a Comment