Friday, April 27, 2012

How can I Upgrade my Laptop's Video Card?

How can i Upgrade my Laptop's Video Card if my Driver is Mobile Intel® GL40 Express Chipset and my laptop is Acer Aspire 5332.

I really want to play Resident Evil 5 on it. Can someone help me?

My Video Card Memory is 796mb only. and can you suggest some games that plays on my video card capacity?|||Just get a ASUS laptop its a very nice gaming laptop or get a computer from digital storm or get a $500 bundle at walmart with a monitor key board mouse and computer|||I don't think you can upgrade a laptop video card, laptops are usually more compact and cause of that all the parts are built and connected all as one big part, the only things I know you can change is mainly the ram and the battery and possibly the cooling fan. I would recommend you overclock your current laptop video card but it would be too much work and can get really overheated and break your laptop. I suggest you buy a new laptop if you want to play hardcore games without breaking your computer. hope this helps|||I don't know what all that 'stuff' is above me! lol! I suggest you go to CPUID.com, and download CPU-Z,(newest version is 1.44.2 I think). This is a free, no spyware/virus/trojan , tiny little program that will tell you the information you seek, plus info on all the hardware inside your laptop. (Here, let me get off my keister,.............. Therhttp://www.cpuid.com/cpuz.phpe you go!)

No comments:

Post a Comment