Friday, April 27, 2012

Fuzzy reception in my video card tv out?

I recently hooked my pc to my television with a s video out from my video card. I used a S-video to composite cable since my television does not have a s-video socket. its works but im getting a fuzzy picture in my television. can any one help?|||Unfortunately, that's S-video and composite for you. Those are low-resolution video signals from the days of old boob-tube TVs and that's all they are capable of. They deliver poor video quality and there is nothing you can do to improve it.



In the future, you might consider buying an LCD HDTV with HDMI ports. Those are capable of high-resolution and can be connected to any PC with either a DVI or HDMI port (yes, DVI is compatible with HDMI). And it looks light years better than S-video or composite.

No comments:

Post a Comment