Friday, April 27, 2012

What Is the best processor and video card I can add to my MOBO?

Hello i have a GIGABYTE GA-K8NF-9 939 NVIDIA nForce4 4X ATX AMD Motherboard and was wondering what is the best processor and graphics card I can add to this as I'm am looking to upgrade without rebuilding. I have never owned a dual core and my last processore was the AMD Athlon 64 3500 . My last video card was the GeForce 7900 GT 256MB.|||Your CPU can be upgraded to Athlon 64x2 4800+ but you need to update your bios to F7 (Thats the version) before you plug it in, if its not F7 or higher already.



Graphics cards on this board are very stable as your mobo supports Pci-E 16x. Take a look at the site I put in the sources, and if that doest suite you just go to google and search up "Pci express 16x graphics card" Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment